Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Tag!

Few days back, a fellow blogger Ritvik tagged me with some questions. I would like to answer them here. I am sorry Ritwik for not being able to answer them before. Here I go:

  1.  Would you rather go to an urban place or a deserted place for a vacation?
    Answer: I would rather go to a deserted place, an escape from the Urban area I already
    am living in.
  2. One thing which you think is most unique to you?
    Answer: My DNA & finger prints.

  3. Blogspot or Wordpress?
    Answer: Blogspot, I have become comfortable with it now. Wordpress would mean starting it from the scratch.
  4. One thing which India needs urgently.
    Answer: Loyalty & empathy of Indians to fellow Indians. (it includes loyalty and empathy of politicians to Aam-Janta as well)
  5. Do you believe that Anna Hazare's lokpal bill is the ultimate solution to corruption?
    Answer: Can't Comment. But it has to start from somewhere.
  6. What is God for you? Do you believe in idols?
    Answer: I believe in everything that is not harming me or any other living being. I do believe in God and my belief makes me fight the adversities, if any, and keep me Positive.
    Again I have my own theory of worshiping the idols. We sometimes need to give structure to our thoughts and a place to meditate. Positive auras of people in temple make it a pleasant place. Though I worship Him in either way. (Did I over-answer it?)
  7. What kind of blogs do you like to read?
    Answer: I pick blogs randomly. Fictions, poems, life previews, cartoon strips, social issues anything. They just  need to feed me with a good time, while reading them. Good ones of course win my Loyalty.
  8. One word that would describe you?
    Answer: Random!
  9. Your favorite movie. And why?
    Answer: Pinjar. It finely portrays the struggle (social/physical/mental) of a girl before and at the time of partition. (Such mishappenings and struggles can be observed during any disaster).
  10. Person you admire the most?
    Answer: My parents (I see them as a single entity)
  11. Will you follow me? ;-)
    Answer: LOL. I already am!!!!

    These were interesting questions. No need to say, your views on the above are welcome. :)

    This time I would like to tag all my visitors/fellow-bloggers here. If you can Answer these ten questions, please do:
    a.  "Forget and forgive" or "Remember and plot your revenge"?
    b. Greatest thing that has happened to you till now?
    c. Do you really laugh/smile, when you write lol/haha/rofl on chat?


    d. Do you believe in Life after death?
    e. Hollywood or Bollywood or any other -wood?
    f. Whom do you trust more with your secrets- Family/Friend/Stranger?
    g. Your views on Gay marriages- can you accept it in your family or in case of your son/daughter?
    h. One of the most interesting things about you?
    i. How important is money? "Live today" or save for the "D-day"?
    j. Mind over heart or heart over mind?

    P.s. If you feel like answering these in your blog, do that. Post it's link here!

16 comments:

  1. Tag nicely done :). Got to know few interesting things about you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks GC. If you can answer, accept the tag questions the the end of the post! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for asking. I will see if I can answer those. :)

      Delete
  2. Had an excellent reading of the post. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a. "Forget and forgive" or "Remember and plot your revenge"?
    Forget and forgive, life is too short for wasting on revenge etc etc...

    b. Greatest thing that has happened to you till now?
    My blog. It has given me so much, which I will write in a post when the right time comes.:)

    c. Do you really laugh/smile, when you write lol/haha/rofl on chat?
    Most of the times, my husband says I laugh a lot in general.:)

    d. Do you believe in Life after death?
    No.

    e. Hollywood or Bollywood or any other -wood?
    Hollywood as most of the bollywood's work is copied from there. Sadly though...

    f. Whom do you trust more with your secrets- Family/Friend/Stranger?
    Family...

    g. Your views on Gay marriages- can you accept it in your family or in case of your son/daughter?
    I think I won't be able to accept it if it happens today but one has to change with time.

    h. One of the most interesting things about you?
    I plan the most insignificant events in great details. My family loves it and I love it.

    i. How important is money? "Live today" or save for the "D-day"?
    Right combination of both.

    j. Mind over heart or heart over mind?
    I am mind over heart person but other one is better. :)

    I loved your answers and thought of doing it here. Why wait? It was fun being a part of this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Saru for replying to the questions. Its good to know your take on different questions here. Loved the answers. :)

      Delete
  4. a. "Remember and plot your revenge"
    b. I Graduated :)
    c. Ya, sometimes i do.. I dont write rofl or lol often
    d. No but i believe in death after life
    e. I think a balanced combination of both holly and bolly is optimal one
    f. N.A.
    g. Nahi.. catastrophe ho jaegi (im not too open minded)
    h. Pass.. difficult one (ye baaki logon ko decide karne ka mauka deta hun main)
    i. Money is a very important thing - Its a medium of exchange, store of value and a unit of account. when we go to shops, the shopkeeper asks for money in exchange for packet of chips. And when we want to buy the packet of chips tomorrow it is money that comes to rescue. And when u marry, u are valued in terms of money and the assets u have (unit of account). Save for the "D-day" bcz money is very important. poori duniya paise pe chalti hai (OMG i got emotional LOL)
    j. As i said balance is very important. A coordination of heart and mind is crucial. If heart is not ready to do something mind shud try to convince it and vice versa

    Cheers! have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Thankyou Sugat. Interesting replies :D You proved it again that you handle money matters very seriously :P :)

      Delete
  5. he he he I liked the answer to the second question .. DNA indeed its unique..

    Lovely answers I must say ...

    and good set of questions ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Thanks Alot Bikram! You are very much invited to answer these "set of questions", if you feel like. :)

      Delete
  6. Check out my replies at http://blog.shinekapoor.com/2012/09/pick-and-choose-tag.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Shine! :D I loved the answers and loved giving answers as well!

      Delete
  7. Saw this few days back, but got time to comment now! :)
    I'm really glad to see this post coming up.
    I really liked your answer on God. :)
    And that was very smart of you to open this thing to all of your readers. ;)
    So, I guess I'll answer the questions.

    a. "Forget and forgive" or "Remember and plot your revenge"?
    Forget and forgive.. Why waste your time and energy on something like revenge.

    b. Greatest thing that has happened to you till now?
    Won a IT quiz. Was selected on the spot from about 1200-1300 people.

    c. Do you really laugh/smile, when you write lol/haha/rofl on chat?
    Nice question. When I write:
    lol/haha - not at all laughing
    LOL/HAHAHA - smiling
    ROFL - laughing

    and when I'm literally ROFL-ing.... I don't type anything cause I'm actually busy ROFL-ing :P

    d. Do you believe in Life after death?
    No

    e. Hollywood or Bollywood or any other -wood?
    Doesn't really matter. Movie should be good. :) I sometime even watch Korean movies. :P

    f. Whom do you trust more with your secrets- Family/Friend/Stranger?
    Depends, actually!

    g. Your views on Gay marriages- can you accept it in your family or in case of your son/daughter?
    I'm very much aware of the fact that being a gay is not a psychological disorder, but comes naturally. Hence, I don't really think I'll mind it.

    h. One of the most interesting things about you?
    I don't really think I'm the right person to answer this. :-/

    i. How important is money? "Live today" or save for the "D-day"?
    Live the present with a plan for the D-day :)

    j. Mind over heart or heart over mind?
    Mind over heart!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked the replies! :) Made the post worth it! Thankyou for giving detailed answer on Lol/haha thing. I was actually curious on this one for long.
      I am the same on movie thing.
      Really good to know your views on Gay marriage thing.
      Awesome answers!

      Delete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...